Halloween is getting earlier and earlier for me every year! I embody all things spooky anyway most of the year, and usually Halloween is a whole of October kinda deal…
This year, I am bringing it forward to include September! The stores are already bringing out a ton of merch, and barely any of it tacky! So… Here is my Halloween checklist! Pictures were taking during the trip(s) to TKMaxx to take a look at their Halloween sections! <33 I am so excited.
- Visit a pumpkin patch with my besties (including Lizzie Bee who inspired this post!)
Go Halloween shopping for all-year round decorations and homewareDONE
- Receive and review my Japan Crate Halloween snack box
- Do a Halloween crafting session
Related post: Ways to celebrate Halloween (Written in 2020, during the pandemic)
- Have a spooky photo shoot in The Shambles in York
- Go on the York Ghost Tour!
- Have a movie night with my girls and watch 90’s trashy spooky movies
- Grab ALL the Lush Halloween products
Related post: Lush Halloween Haul 2020
Grab some Snag Tights from their new Halloween collectionDONE Plan a ton of Halloween outfitsDONE
- Send little Halloween cards and treats to my pals
- Get my nails updated to Halloween print!
- Visit Gourmet Food Kitchen on Halloween Weekend for a glamorous and spooky meal!
Related post: Gourmet Food Kitchen Review
- Dungeons and Dragons Halloween One-Shot / Session
- Carve a pumpkin with my boyfriend
- Bake Halloween biscuits with my new cookie cutters
- Decorate my room / house as much as possible to get in the spirit!
What are you up to this spooky season? What’s on your Halloween checklist!