I decided as it’s my birthday, I should work out 30 goals to complete before I turn 30! It’s not actually that long before I turn 30 so this is going to be far from a bucket list for me – it will be more achievable things!
I have 2 years to complete this list and so there’s not likely to be any sky-diving or travelling around Africa on this list… So here goes!
1. Go to Iceland (and hopefully see the Northern Lights!)
2. Visit Disneyland
3. Eat at a Michelin star restaurant
4. Go on a road trip somewhere new (where I am the driver)
5. Visit a waxwork museum
6. Go camping in the middle of nowhere and watch the sunset and sunrise
7. Do a research project to find out about 30 cultures and countries I know nothing about
8. Meet someone I really admire in person – DONE
9. Be a bridesmaid – DONE
10. Try to get some zen trying out some mindfulness hobbies
11. Make a physical photo album of the best parts of my life all in one place!
12. Gain as much astronomical info as possible from stargazing
Capturing the Creative Spark
13. Photograph animals in the wild
14. Attend a class to learn a new skill
15. Attend a book/writing club regularly for at least 6 months – DONE
16. Complete 2 years of blogging!
17. Complete an art project (similar to those I did at A-Level)
18. Go to see a play at the RSC and review it – DONE
19. Go vegan for 1 month! – DONE!
20. Sell something I have created myself
21. Take steps to get over one of my (many) irrational fears – DONE
22. Spend a month as tech-free as possible (work time unavoidable!)
23. Volunteer somewhere for at least 30 days
24. Complete a huge jigsaw puzzle – DONE
Just for Fun!
25. Try at least 30 new foods (including some scary ones!)
26. Make a terrarium DONE
27. See a play in London and stay overnight
28. Throw a Harry Potter themed party – DONE
29. Attend a festival (music, food or otherwise) – I’ve not done this for too long!
30. See in my 30th birthday in style!
So these are my 30 Goals!
I think these are do-able. They will make me push myself more but I don’t think they’ll stress me out too much trying to complete them!
What do you think? Can you recommend any ways to help me make sure I do this right?
Ready, set, GO!